Why to apply
Tech4Culture is an innovative, international, interdisciplinary and intersectoral doctoral programme.
You will have the opportunity of developing your own PhD research project with a joint supervision (academic and non-academic), while receiving excellent scientific training, training in soft skills and increasing your expertise through national and international short-term visits and secondment opportunities.
In particular, Tech4Culture will offer to fellows:
- a Joint Supervision to implement their own research project;
- an interdisciplinary scientific training both in hard and soft sciences;
- a well-structured training on soft skills with the participation of local, national and international trainers and with a specific focus on development of personal, professional and entrepreneurial skills;
- additional training on complementary scientific skills including seminars, workshops, 3 summer schools, given by UniTO and non-academic partners;
- concrete exposure to non-academic sector through secondment periods (10 months);
- up to 3 short scientific visits to national and international university and institutes of research. Visits will last from 1 week to 1 month;
- support for Career Development: through a Personal Career Development Plan, supported by Supervisors and Mentors, fellows will be guided in their progress and achievement during the doctoral programme and in their career decisions.
Offered salary and benefits are extremely competitive: the contract scheme provided for Tech4Culture fellows will be the Research grant (“Assegno di ricerca” – art. 22 L. 30/12/2010, n. 240) with a duration of 36 months.