T4C at glance
- A new interdisciplinary, intersectoral doctoral programme in technologies applied to Cultural Heritage.
- Joint supervision (academic and non-academic), excellent scientific training, training in soft skills, national and international short-term visits and secondment opportunities.
- 18 fellowships available for transnational incoming early stage researchers.
- 2 Calls for Application published in March 2018 and March 2019.
- A transparent and international evaluation and selection process.
- A lively research environment for academic and non-academic sector.